June 15, 2020
Starting Monday 6/15 we will begin transitioning back to having clients in the building. We want to continue to keep the staff and clients as safe as possible. To accomplish this, we will be doing the following:
- 1 adult allowed for appointment.
- 2 adults will be allowed for euthanasias.
- Clients must wear masks or a face covering (bandana, scarf etc.). If you do not have your own, you can purchase one for $1.
- If you are unable to wear a mask, unable to leave your children in the car or at home, or simply choose not to enter the building, we will do your appointment curbside.
- If you are here for an appointment, come into the building and you will be brought to the exam room a.s.a.p. Please adhere to social distancing while in the exam rooms and at the reception counter.
- The lobby will have designated spots for 4-5 clients to wait which will be spaced out to maintain social distancing.
- If the lobby is "full" you may be asked to wait outside.
- All medication and food pickups will remain curbside to limit people in the lobby. You will be asked to pay over the phone, call us when you arrive and we will bring it out to your car.
- Bathrooms will not be available for public use.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the front entrance way and at the reception counter
- The staff will be sanitizing the lobby and exam rooms regularly.